lørdag, mars 19, 2005

Food and talk

Sorry of the lack of postings lately; there just has been so much else - and a hand who needed rest... But I feel better know ;)

Yesterday my house was filled with young people again. Every so often I invite the teenagers, in the area I'm pastor, from age 15/16 and above. We talk, make dinner and eats, sometimes we watch TV, other times we just talk some more... They usually stay from 8 pm to 12 or 12:30 am. For me it is a way of keeping in touch with them after Confirmation and also a way to learn how it is to be young today. Many of those attending live far away during the week because of school and don't see each other that often either. So I'm not the only one enjoying this evenings of FOOD & TALK.

1 Comments:

At 10:53 a.m., Blogger doer said...

Hello, your blog is great, I also have abible passage website , hope that it is useful to you. Thanks

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">