tirsdag, mars 08, 2005

Happy woman's day!

I don't know if you are aware of it or if you even care, but today is
The International Day for Women


So: HAPPY DAY TO US ALL!! :D

Here are some links about the day:

Old poster - translation of a German poster from 1914 :) UN - a little bit about the history of the day; back a hundred years. Cards - some greatlooking one's, spread them! WHO - couldn't help me for some great picture of Gro Bruntland :) This article gives some more in depth background information for the day. WIKI - Wikipedia gives even more links to research...

And I guess there even is more ;) Tell me if you stumble upon something great!

With love and thanks to all women who have struggled and fought for our rights!

2 Comments:

At 4:00 p.m., Anonymous Angela said...

Hi Anne!
Thanks so much for remembering and posting all these great links. I remembered after I got out on the road and got back late and exhausted.
Blessings.

 
At 1:38 p.m., Anonymous Anonym said...

nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!

so cant wait for ur next post! :)

Thanks!!

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">