torsdag, mars 17, 2005

A little post....

I'm out here surfing a little again. This last week has been busy starting with the weekend and moving to long days at work after that. Now I start to land a little and have some time for surfing on BE and BZoo in addition to reading my favorite blogs. I don't feel up to writing much though, so I'll get back to you on that one in a short while ;)


HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!!


One thing you might help me with: I see that GREEN is an important part of the celebtation of Saint Patrick's day --> WHY IS THAT??? Please help me out here, I'm so curious! (Thanks in advance =>)


2 Comments:

At 4:40 p.m., Blogger makuahine said...

hmmm... I don't know... I actually had completely forgotten it was St. Patrick's day until I heard something about it on the radio. I happened to be wearing green and white stripes. ;-)
Will have to look into that though... I guess it has something to do with the four leaf clover and luck and all that...

 
At 9:22 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

I found that the green had to do with the shamrock, the spring and the hope - maybe there even is more :)

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">