onsdag, mars 16, 2005

Snow, snow and snow..

...everywhere I turn there is snow. What a strange winter!!! Most of the snow has fallen on the west coast in stead of in the eastern part of Norway as usual... Today it is snowing again! Like yesterday and the day before that..... At least there was a lot of sunshine too yesterday, today it's only grey. The picture I took on Sunday evening - it looked even better live......... ;)

Posted by Hello

The weekend with youths ended with a service where all of us took part. We had decided to have it in one of the churches on the iceland (or rather icelands). From here it is one hour with car and one hour with ferry... so some traveling we had to do :)

It was a good service, even though some of it didn't go as planned..... (there was some picture no one got to see...) but I got the impression that the youths had a good time and where proud of them selves, and that was, to be honest, the most important thing! The sevice got more rocked than usual because of the band, and I really liked it and they gave of them selves throughout the weekend. I was so glad for having them there!!!!!! And of course some of my earlier confirmants as well ;D

Have a nice day everyone!

*are sending some snow to where you are*




2 Comments:

At 7:09 p.m., Blogger makuahine said...

Wonderful!!
Glad you had a great weekend!

 
At 9:12 p.m., Blogger anne berit said...

The weekend was great and just the other day I was told that many of the youths's saying they had a good time as well. It warmes my heart to hear, cause I so much wanted it to be a good weekend for them :)

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">