lørdag, mars 19, 2005

Terri Schiavo

I'm terrible late with this post; but I post it anyhow.

The last weeks I've been reading a lot of blogs about Terri Schiavo and the ruling of taking away her intravenous given food so she'll starve to death. I don't know anything about this other than what I've been reading on other blogs. But it seems like a bad idea to let her die in this manner, even though it can't have been an easy decision for the court either. But if any of the stories about Terri that I've read is true (and they probably are) it is my opinion that the court made a wrong decision; and this is a little blog from Norway trying to tell the world that!

If you want more info, Catez at All things 2 all keep us up to date, please take at trip over to her and join us in a prayer for a better solution than the present one.

1 Comments:

At 7:01 p.m., Blogger makuahine said...

This case is so distressing. I don't understand why her husband has been spending so much money to get her feeding tube removed when her parents said they'd take care of her, they don't need him to do anything.
*sigh*

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

<div id="footer">